Wednesday 6 March 2013

Managing Writers is Difficult

Yes...I am back with a new post...I really mean what the title says. Managing team of writers is difficult, particularly when the writers are working on freelancing basis. I thought it would be easy to maintain a team of writers and take up better quality and quantity of works. But I am realizing that it is not so easy. But still, I am able to manage it in a good way. I attribute it to my team of writers, who are different from others. Today, I am able to get some projects, retain my customers/clients, and provide best quality work....all this has become possible because of my team. I am hoping to have still better time with my writers and in my profession...

Thats' all for today, catch u in the next blog post.
Thanks

For any kind of content writing requirements, please reach us: netophilic@gmail.com, or smartwriters247@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment