Saturday 13 April 2013

Huge Number of Writers Available, but there is Scarcity of Professional Writers

Hello All,
I would now like to discuss about finding the right writers for your content writing assignments. Earlier, I used to think that anyone with flair writing skills and English command, can write down articles or blogs. But it is not so. One should have right attitude, good thought process, and dedication for emerging as a writer, apart from having above mentioned skills. This I came to know very soon, after I have started writing articles and, more particularly after starting to hire writers.

I got (and getting) huge number of applications for the post of 'content writers' at my team, but I am finding it difficult to filter out dedicated writers. Most of the people having good English writing skills will just want to enter this domain, only for making money. If it is the case, they will be out of the business very soon. One should have good learning curve, proper discipline, dedication and hard working nature to provide that high-quality write ups clients are looking for.

When you are looking for writers, you will soon understand that there are huge number of writers, but only few writers can be considered as right persons. With the advancement of internet, everyone is getting opportunity to try for better opportunities. Making use of this technology, everyone wants to earn money just by writing some stuff, and this kind of attitude is the one which will ruin the work culture very soon. Hope I get good and dedicated writers in to my team (already many are there, but still I am looking for expansion).

If you are in need of content writers, just drop a mail to netophilic@gmail.com, we will serve you with our best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment