Sunday 21 July 2013

Thanks to My Writers, We Can Now Provide 20,000 Words A Day

Hi All
I am back to blogging to announce good news. With increased work force, we can now provide 20,000 words of SEO content a day. With the present range of writers, I could successfully complete a content project of 24,500 words in less than 24 hours. This credit goes to all the writers who have spared their valuable time and effort to provide best quality content within stipulated time.

I am very much happy that our team is able to achieve this feat (which is a great one for me). From the stage of writing 2,000 words a day, I could now come to the stage of providing 20,000 words content a day. Thanks to The Almighty for all the things/support he/she has given to me. Wish he enables me to make fullest use of my resources to make my day and my life (which he himself has given) the best ones.

We could provide 24,500 words a day because it was of keyword-based SEO content. It may not be possible all the time, because the guidelines, specifications and research for the topic differs from one project to other. Anyways, I am happy that we could achieve this feat. Hope we will continue to provide such amazing quality and high quantity content regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment